Call Center Agent (9pm - 3am)
- Growing Call Center with 49 years of experience looking for qualified applicants.
- Anserve’s Core Focus: To build a great company, with compassionate people to deliver amazing results
- The employee is able to work in our facility in Butler, New Jersey. THIS IS NOT A TELECOMMUTING JOB. All applicants must be able to meet our attendance requirements.
- Responsible for answering calls in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
- 1-2 years customer service work experience a plus
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Pleasant, clear phone voice
- Willingness to assist others
- Courtesy is a must (We test everyone monthly based on our association standards)
- Ability to meet our associations call taking requirements
- Must be fluent in English
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two salary reviews in first year (Monthly bonus opportunities as well based on high courtesy scores)
- Paid days off after just 6 months (25 hours or more average)
- Medical Benefits (25 hours or more average)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Education reimbursement
- Saving plan contribution after one year
- Other benefits as well