Call Center Manager
Anserve is a growing family owned 24/7 Call Center located in Butler, NJ; looking for qualified applicants. In business since 1969, we are an industry award winning company for Quality Assurance. We process inbound calls, emails, text messages, and other electronic communications for various companies throughout the United States.
Anserve’s Core Focus: To build a great company, with compassionate people to deliver amazing results.
We are currently seeking an on-site Call Center Manager who can lead our Call Center Agents to better performance and improved service for our Butler, NJ location. You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, services, and the issues Call Center Agents face every day.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we definitely want to talk with you. Please contact us today!
As a Call Center Manager, you should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and procedures.
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Manage and lead Call Center Agents based on Company and Client needs and as directed by upper management
- Coach, develop, and motivate agents to exceed set performance goals
- Ensure your team is meeting all Corporate, Contact Center and Client expectations in all areas of performance, quality and compliance
- Create and maintain a motivating and positive working environment
- Utilize monitoring systems to effectively evaluate and impact performance
- Associates Degree or 4+ years of Customer Service Management experience preferred
- Energy, enthusiasm and compassion!
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dynamic personality with a focus on customer service and motivational skills
- Superior organization/time management skills
- Flexible scheduling to cover morning, evening, and weekend shift requirements
- Communicates departmental strategy and expectations to team through one on one or team meetings
- Co-Supervise 15-20 employees in the Call Center
- Address complaints and resolve problems
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Education Reimbursement