Growing Call Center with 50 years of experience looking for qualified applicants.
Anserve's Core Focus: To build a great company, with compassionate people to deliver amazing results
THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION. All applicants must be able to meet our attendance requirements and be able to work free from distractions.
All applicants are required to take a mandatory typing test.
Responsible for answering calls in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
· Must have at least 1-2 years relevant customer service/medical field based experience
· Must be Reliable, a Team Player, Compassionate, Honest, and positive
· Since this is a remote work from home position, it is a must to have your own quiet workspace free from any distractions
· Must meet our company\'s attendance and tardiness policy
· Must be available to work 2 weekends a month or every Saturday as well as availability to work some Holidays
· Basic Computer knowledge a must
· Must have your own PC/Laptop (Windows 10 or 11) with at least 8GB of RAM storage (Chrome books, Mac PCs not accepted), wired USB headset and high speed internet access
· Strong oral communication skills
· Must have excellent typing skills
· Ability to work independently in a high volume, fast-paced environment
· Ability to meet our Quality Assurance requirements. Must be pleasant, friendly, and have a clear phone speaking voice. (Quality Assurance performed monthly)
· Willing to learn how to book appointments
· Salary review at 6 months of employment
· Paid Training
· Paid time off after 90 days of employment
· Paid Holidays (Double-time)
· Volunteer time off offered
· Medical/Dental/Life/Other Insurance Benefits offered after 90 days of employment ( must work 25 hours or more average)
· Education reimbursement
· 401K Savings plan eligible after one year of employment
· Profit sharing (vesting begins after 1 year of employment)
· Monthly bonuses for meeting our Quality Assurance Requirements
· Room for growth and opportunities for advancement
· Bonuses offered for multiple types of referrals