Growing Call Center with 50 years of experience looking for qualified applicants.
Anserve's Core Focus: To build a great company, with compassionate people to deliver amazing results
THIS IS A TELECOMMUTING JOB. All applicants must be able to meet our attendance requirements.
Responsible for answering calls in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
· Must have 1-2 years call center experience working remotely
· Must be tech savvy
· Must have your own PC/Laptop (Windows 10), headset and high speed internet access
· Strong oral communication skills
· Very good typing skills
· Ability to work independently in a high volume, fast-paced environment
· Pleasant, clear phone voice
· Courtesy is a must (Quality Assurance performed monthly)
· Ability to meet our association's call taking requirements
· Two salary reviews in first year (monthly bonus opportunities as well, based on high courtesy scores)
· Paid days off after just 90 days (25 hours or more average)
· Medical/Dental/Life Insurance Benefits (25 hours or more average)
· Education reimbursement
· 401K Savings plan eligible after one year of employment
· Other benefits as well
Rob represents the second generation of the Ward family at Anserve. As President of Anserve, Rob oversees all current operations cementing Anserve’s position as the largest answering service in New Jersey. Read more about Rob Ward on our Company page.