If you feel like your business has been gradually experiencing higher and higher call volumes for sales or customer support, this is good news! Your business is growing. Now you can hire a small business answering service to help you retain existing customers and provide positive experiences to help convert leads into new customers.
Now that you know you need an answering service for small businesses, here is what you need to do to set up this service.
Determine the functions your answering service will need to perform.
You may need your representatives and call service to:
- Take orders over the phone
- Provide customer support
- Follow protocols for emergency or other time-sensitive calls
- Schedule appointments
- Offer multilingual support
- Provide 24/7 assistance
- Provide voicemail services
Do you want to incorporate new means of communicating with customers?
A good time to enhance your customer service options is when you’re setting up your business with an answering service. Many small business answering services offer services that can supplement traditional phone services. Add online chat services to your website or set up text alerts.
Prepare a list of questions and interview several answering services for small businesses.
- How will the virtual receptionists learn your business?
- Can you help write customized scripts?
- What is the process for updating any scripts and how quickly will these changes be implemented?
- Will the representatives follow any protocols that you establish for special situations?
- What is included in any service packages they offer, and how much does it cost to add more?
- Are all calls answered in real-time?
- How will the answering service typically communicate with you?
- As your business grows, will they be able to meet the demand?
Anserve is a small business answering service that provides a comprehensive selection of phone, web, texting, and other services to business owners, doctors, lawyers, and many other professionals. Visit our website to view our services and don’t hesitate to give us a call at 800-980-9700.