As the owner of a plumbing business, you are aware of the value of a missed call.
Fixing leaks and repairing pipes are only a fraction of your business as a plumber. Often, phone calls are the first contact a customer will have with your business, so it’s important they are treated professionally. Trying to take care of on-site business while answering calls from customers can quickly become overwhelming. So how can you make sure your business calls are being answered?
Anserve has been providing plumbing answering service solutions since 1969.
Anserve has plans for every possible business scenario. Our highly-trained agents handle incoming calls in both Spanish and English, so your customers will be well taken care of. Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are prepared with a script that is customized for your specific business needs.
Customer Service is the most important part of your business!
- Professional, compassionate customer service reps provide a great first impression to your clients
- Missed or abandoned calls result in loss of money and business
- According to the US Bureau of Labor, only 25% of customers will leave a message; leaving another 75% to hang up. Some of those opportunities will never be seen again
Anserve’s plumbing answering service is a smart business move:
- Higher rate of calls leads to more selling opportunity
- Strict protocols and customized answering messages provide excellent customer service
- Agents are standing by 24/7 so calls are not left to voicemail and customers are not waiting on hold
Lost calls mean lost business.
As a business owner, your main focus is being on-site to make repairs and deal with floods, leaks and other issues. However, customers trying to reach out for quotes, follow-ups or questions are left hanging. For every five calls, one will culminate in a transaction. That’s a 20% return rate! Missing those five calls every week means losing out on business. If each transaction costs an average of $400, that could mean $20,000 missed each year in business!
Long wait times and calls going straight to voicemail lead to customer frustration and loss of potential business. Referral customers waiting on hold won’t have a great first impression of your business. Contact our plumbing answering service today and grow your business effectively without missing calls.
What will you do in a power outage?
One consideration you should make is what you will do in the event a loss of power occurs in your area. Are you going to invest in a backup power supply or a generator to power your business so you can stay open? At Anserve, we’ve already prepared for emergency situations. Our buildings have generators running on natural gas to maintain power to the facilities. We are able to operate normally, without interruption.
Industries Served By Anserve
Anserve’s offers answering services for various Industries including following industries by not limited to: