As an electrician, your day-to-day work can keep you busy. Major commercial contracts, on-site client conversations and more leave little time for phone calls. Imagine if all of your incoming phone calls could be answered, no matter the holiday, day of the week or time of day.
First ring pickup, fast response time and high-quality service means EVERYTHING to the future of your reputation. Responding to basic installations is just as important as responding to outages and other emergencies. How can you ensure you are being professional on-site while also having every call answered??
Why Choose Anserve Electrician Answering Service
While you’re in the middle of installing a ceiling fan, a generator, or an air conditioning unit, Anserve’s live agent team will be handling all of your incoming calls. You’ll never miss a call again!
Anserve has been providing solutions to electricians since 1969.
We operate 24×7, including English and Spanish in every plan, and train our live agents to approach each call with compassion for the situation. Anserve can customize each electrician answering service script for the simplest of needs to the most detailed protocol required by our clients.
Customer Service does not begin/ end at the job site.
- The personality answering your phone is crucial to first impressions
- Unanswered calls are extremely expensive
- Callers see voicemail as a dead end, 75% say they would not leave a voice message when prompted (US Bureau of Labor Survey)
Using Anserve will result in:
- Increased call volume
- Greater opportunities for sales
- First-ring pickup
- Ultra-low hold times
- Protocol for message relay
DO THE MATH: How Much Do Five Calls Mean to Your Business?
- Average electrical service transaction = $400 per customer
- Every five successful calls results in ONE customer transaction (20%)
- Five missed calls per week….Five calls going to voicemail per week: will result in a loss of $400 per week and almost $20,000 per year.
Lost transactions are layered and expensive. Your business also loses the opportunity for a referral.
Are you protected in the event of a power loss?
Should local power become an issue, Anserve has equipped its buildings with built-in, natural gas, generators for consistent service to its’ clients. Anserve’s power needs are seamless and uninterrupted. There is also no loss of quality and speed when operating on our natural gas generator.