How does a Healthcare Answering Service Assist Medical Offices?
Medical offices are in constant motion, working with hundreds of patients every year, managing records and files for each patient, all while simultaneously providing the best medical attention possible to every person. But these tasks are only the tip of the iceberg of the many tasks that individuals in the healthcare business face every single day. This is where a healthcare answering service can be invaluable. A healthcare answering service takes on the task of answering every call that comes into a healthcare facility. In addition, they manage tasks such as scheduling appointments, taking messages, making appointment reminder calls, and other administrative duties. An answering service like Anserve takes away the burden of ensuring that a staff member is always available to take on incoming patient calls. We are reliable, cost-effective, and can help your healthcare facility as it grows and takes on new patients.
Healthcare Answering Services Can be a Lifesaver if your Practice is Short-Staffed
Healthcare businesses offer an extremely diverse array of services, treatments, and care to their patients, but they all have one thing in common: they handle dozens of calls every day. Answering these calls is time-consuming and can take staff away from other important aspects of their job. At the same time, however, many healthcare facilities cannot afford to hire an individual whose sole job it is to answer the phone. In these situations, a healthcare answering service can be a lifesaver. Answering services, like Anserve, handle these incoming calls and allow your employees to devote their limited time to other pressing matters, and it’s more affordable than hiring a new staff member!
What are the Benefits of Outsourcing Some or all of your Medical Call Answering?
The biggest benefit to outsourcing your healthcare answering services is that you can ensure that customer service will be a top priority. Every call will be answered by a live agent, meaning that your patients will never feel as though they are being ignored. Not only are these live agents happy to help serve your patients, but they are also all trained to provide these patients with the best customer service. This means they are trained to diffuse frustrated patients, confirm that all of the patient’s questions and concerns were addressed, and stay positive throughout the entire call. These interactions can increase customer satisfaction and reaffirm that your patients made the right decision in choosing to seek care at your practice. In addition, you can be assured personal health information is protected by HIPAA-trained answering agents.
What Services should your Healthcare Answering Service provide?
When it comes to healthcare answering services, there are certain things an answering service can offer that sets their business apart from the rest. Some of the services Anserve offers that make them the best choice for your healthcare answering services include:
- Bilingual Services – Our ability to communicate with your patients in multiple languages ensures that these patients are getting the same care that English-speaking patients receive and gives you the satisfaction of knowing that your patient understood every aspect of the call and hang up feeling satisfied and understood.
- 24/7 Live Answering – In the healthcare industry, patients are in need of care every day and every hour, including weekends and holidays. That can be a significant commitment for your staff to make sure that they are available to take calls 24/7. We can take that burden off your hands and take any call, at any time of day.
- Customized Scripts – Every hospital or healthcare facility is different and provides their patients with different services and information. As a result, we work with every client to develop a personalized script that reflects the protocols of your healthcare business.
- Scheduling – Every healthcare facility runs on an appointment schedule. Since nearly every patient makes an appointment in order to get care, this can be a significant number of calls that come into a facility. Anserve is proficient at taking these calls and scheduling patients for appointments and to ensure patients are able to see their healthcare providers as soon as possible.
- HIPAA Compliance – Anserve understands that healthcare facilities and their agents are bound to federal privacy standards and must comply with all HIPAA protocols. Anserve agents are educated about these requirements and understand how important it is for patient privacy to be upheld. By working with Anserve, you can be confident that every call will be handled in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
Healthcare Answering Services act as a critical extension of your Healthcare Business
At Anserve, we treat every one of your clients as if it was one of our own. Because of that philosophy we treat every patient with respect, dignity, and kindness. We are only satisfied when we are confident that your patients are satisfied. We understand that as a healthcare answering service, we often have the first opportunity to give your patients a positive experience with your facility. We want to start that experience off on the right foot. To learn more about how Anserve can help take on your healthcare business calls, contact us today!